Last Updated: June 8, 2020
CatapultX is headquartered in the United States and provides a digital advertising technology platform and related services.
Description of Users and Acceptance of Terms
The Information We Collect and/or Receive
In the course of operating the Site, and the Platforms, and/or interacting with you, CatapultX will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
1. Contact Information
When you contact us through the “Contact Us” page, or sign up to become a Subscriber, you will be asked to provide certain information which may include name, e-mail address, company name, and phone number a(“Contact Information”). The Contact Information is used to provide the requested service or information, and to contact Subscribers and Visitors for purposes of direct marketing of our current and future services.
2. Billing Information
3. Subscriber Content and Customer Content
In using the Platforms, Subscribers of our Platforms provide Customer Content and Subscriber Content (depending on the Platform they use) to us. We use the Customer Content and Subscriber Content in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable Subscription Agreement
4. Other Information
In addition to the Contact Information, Subscriber Content, and the Customer Content, we may collect or receive the following information (collectively, the “Other Information”):
- From Your Activity. In an ongoing effort to improve the Site, and the Platforms, we automatically collect certain information when Visitors visit the Site, and when Subscribers use the Platforms. This information consists of IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Site Visitors visit, and similar information concerning your use of the Site, and the Platforms.
- From Cookies. We also collect information by using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device to “remember” information about your visit. We may use session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer/device until you delete them). If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Site, and the Platforms may not function properly.
Third Party Advertisers/Remarketers
Opt Out of Interest-Based Advertising
To opt out of (i) our use of cookie technology for interest-based targeting advertising based on your web browsing behavior on our Site or (ii) if you are an End User, having Subscribers use our Platforms to select ads for your browsers based on your online web browsing behavior, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) centralized opt out page at www.optout.networkadvertising.org. You can also review your opt in status or learn more about interest-based advertising by visiting the NAI opt out page.
Mobile device system software, such as Apple iOS or Google Play Services, provide mechanisms that allow users to opt out of the use of information about their usage of mobile apps to deliver targeted ads to their mobile device. For more information, or to opt out of the use these mechanisms, consult your device settings (“Opt out of Personalized Ads” on Android devices and “Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS devices). You may also visit the NAI’s mobile choice opt-out page at www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice for the NAI’s mobile opt out instructions.
How We Use and Share the Information
You authorize us to use the Contact Information, Subscriber Content, Customer Content, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide you the Site and the Platforms; solicit your feedback; inform you about our products and services; and to improve our products and services.
You also authorize us to use and/or share the Information as described below.
• We may engage other companies and individuals to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. We may also share your Information with any of our parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
• In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Site and Platforms, we might analyze the Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Site and Platforms. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Site and Platforms to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
• As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
• To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of CatapultX or others.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such Information, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to external websites. CatapultX encourages you to review the privacy and security policies of any externally linked websites that may be accessed through the Site. CatapultX assumes no responsibility or liability for the information, collection and disclosure practices of any external websites that a user can access through the Site. Please check the privacy policies of these external websites before you submit any personal information to them.
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
Subscribers may access, review, and make changes to their personal information by logging to their account. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any CatapultX marketing email. Subscribers cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to their account. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
The Site, the Platforms and their servers are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us maybe transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Site and/or the Platforms, you do so at your own risk.
California Privacy Rights
Watch Fantom Inc. DBA CatapultX, Inc.
26 Broadway St. NY, NY 10004
In addition, CatapultX does not monitor, recognize or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms including general web browser, “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
If you have any queries about the privacy statement or to report a privacy issue, please contact us in one of the following ways:
Write to us at:
Watch Fantom Inc. DBA CatapultX, Inc.
26 Broadway St. NY, NY 10004